- You should present your National valid passport (at least six months or more)
- You should also show them a return ticket or an onward ticket;
- If you desire to stay more than the number of days given you, you may therefore apply for the extension of that visa waiver at the Bureau of Immigration, Manila. One (1) month tourist visa extension cost Php 3,030.00
Passport Application / Renewal Process for Nepali Citizens Residing in The Philippines
Requirements to apply for renewal of passport (MRP)
- Two copies of duly filled-in Passport Application Form
- Two identical most recent passport size photographs (35 mm x 45 mm) with white background.
- One photocopy of passport personal details page, current valid visa page and the next of kin details page.
- One photocopy of the citizenship certificate (must be clear)
- Receipt of the payment of revenue.
Please find the details of the Embassy’s bank account,
- Beneficiary Name; Embassy of Nepal
- Address : Wisma Paradise, No 63, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
- Account No. 641800010000093
Beneficiary’s Bank Details
- Bank Name: Alliance Bank MalaysiaBerhad
- Bank Address: G Tower, No 199, Jalan TunRajak, 50050, Kuala Lumpur
- Swift Code/ABA/ MFBBMYKLXXX
- Police report (Only in case of lost passport)
Additional Requirements for New-born/Minor Applicants
- One photocopy of birth certificate (Registered in the competent authority of the country of birth)
- One photocopy of passport personal details page, current valid visa page of both the parents.
- One photocopy of the citizenship certificate of both parents (when applicable).
- Copy of marriage certificate of the parents.
The applicant must submit the above-mentioned documents by courier, to the following address.
|Attention: Ms. Hari Maya Adhikari, Attaché,|
Embassy of Nepal, Wisma Paradise (Level 3),
No. 63 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: +60320201898/99 +60162472777
Any passport related enquiries can also be made at [email protected] or [email protected]
Guidelines for filling up and printing out the application form (MRP)
- Application form must be computer typed (Not filled in with hand).
- Format and size of the form must be correct. Please select A4 option and fit to page option in the print dialogue box. (Please see the sample for correct format and MRP form print for correct size)
- Please ensure that all the required (mandatory if marked as *) information in the application form is correctly filled up; finger prints and signature are confined within the specified boxes of the application form (signature must be within the box without touching any border/s) and photographs meant for the passport are as per specifications.
- For applicants, below 5 years, put a cross (x) mark in the signature box and leave the boxes assigned for finger prints blank in the application form.
- Do not write Mr./Mrs./ Ms./Dr. etc. in the given name of applicant and Next of Kin. Write middle name (if any) in the given name row unless your existing document/s require otherwise.
- Every date row, whether it is English or Nepali, must be written in the format of Year, Month and Day.
- Ensure that Place of birth, place of issue etc is name of the District if inside Nepal and Name of the Country if outside Nepal.
- Address of applicant and Next of Kin must be from Nepal (one can change the address within the country, if required)
- Fill in the birth certificate/minor id details in number 7, 8 and 9 of the application form for applicants yet to obtain a citizenship certificate.
- If the applicant is applying for the first time, leave the data fields 10, 10A and 10B blank.
Plain & white background borderless 2 photographs with 35X45 mm size, head: chin to crown between 29 to 34mm (not over-zoomed), both ears visible (no extra accessories/ornaments), teeth not exposed/neutral expression, forehead not covered (by hair/objects except for religious/cultural/health reasons), no reflection or coloured lens in case of eye glasses worn, evenly focused light on face with applicant’s natural colour.
|Renewal (Applicant above 10 years)||Malaysian Ringgit 310|
|New/Renewal (Applicant below 10 years)||Malaysian Ringgit 155|
|Lost/Damaged (Applicant above 10 years))||Malaysian Ringgit 620|
|Lost/Damaged (Applicant below 10 years)||Malaysian Ringgit 310|
|An additional courier cost of Malaysian Ringgit 130 shall be borne by the applicants to send the passport to their address in The Philippines. In the alternative, the applicant can collect their passport at the Embassy or authorise someone to pick it up for them with their authorisation letter and the applicant’s original citizenship certificate and passport|
Mode of Payment:
|Bank Account||The receipt of the payment of revenue must be sent along with the forms through courier.|
|International Money Transfer||The applicant may also choose to remit the fee through any acceptable International Money Transfer Companies in case of inability to remit through the bank account. Please contact the Embassy at [email protected] in such circumstances.|
Bank Account Details:
Beneficiary: Embassy of Nepal
Account Number: 641800010000093
Bank: Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
Bank Code: MFBBMYKLXXX
Once the MRP is ready for collection, it will be published in the Embassy website my.nepalembassy.gov.np and/or social media page ww.facebook.com/nepalembassykl.
You are required to send your original citizenship and original passport to the Embassy’s address for verification and cancellation of your current passport. Once received, the Embassy shall send back your new passport together with your original documents.
Things to Note:
The passport renewal process is expected to take a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of receipt of the correct form and completed documents. Please plan your applications accordingly. The Embassy requests you to immediately contact us in case of any assistance required during the passport application process. The Embassy shall not be responsible for lost/undelivered courier.
Guidelines for the issuance of a Legal Capacity to Marry Certification to a Nepalese (Male/Female) and Filipino (Male/Female) to contract marriage the Philippines.
Strict compliance with the following is required:
For the Nepali Citizen
- An unmarried certificate issued by his/her Village Development Committee or from the Municipality Office where the Nepali Citizen comes from;
- This unmarried certificate should be attested at the consular section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), Kathmandu;
- Copy of citizenship certificate (National ID). Kindly provide the English translation as well;
- Copy of Valid Nepal Passport.
For the Philippine Citizen
- Copy of his/her Valid Philippine Passport; and
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) of the Filipino (Male/Female) from the Philippine Statistics Authority/National Statistics Office (NSO).
Please be guided accordingly.