At Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA/Manila) immigration visa waiver is issued for 21 days or 30 days stay;
- You should present your National valid passport (at least six months or more)
- You should also show them a return ticket or an onward ticket;
- If you desire to stay more than the number of days given you, you may therefore apply for the extension of that visa waiver at the Bureau of Immigration, Manila. One (1) month tourist visa extension cost Php 3,030.00
Embassy of Nepal, Kuala Lumpur Checklist for Passport Renewal
- I. Passport renewal cost is RM (Malaysian Ringgit) 310. Applicant has to pay additional courier cost of RM140 for the Embassy of Nepal KL to return the new passport to Manila . The total payment is RM450 (MRP ost RM 310 and return courier cost RM 140). Directly remit the RM 450 by Western Union to Mr. Ravi Lal Bhatta (Attache) of the Embassy of Nepal, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia. (Find complete address below) Payment should be made first, before sending the parcel/documents.
- Travel Document (TD) application cost is RM 160 only, courier is RM 140, Total is RM 300.
NOTE: a) Payment to be made thru WESTERN UNION courier, addressed to Mr. Ravi Lal Bhatta
b) Documents/parcel to be made thru DHL courier.
Please be guided accordingly.
Documents required as follows:-
- Kindly include a photocopy of the Western Union Receipt payment of RM450 for the Embassy to confirm that applicant has paid the MRP and courier cost.
- Two (2) Passport Application Forms (Click the link to download the Passport Application Form: http://goo.gl/097dgK). Kindly print the forms in an A4 sized paper. Hand written application form is not allowed.
- Two (2) color photographs 35mm X 45mm size with white background;
- Note: 2 photos should be affixed at the application forms. Two (2) extra photos should be signed at the back.
- Original Citizenship Certificate (will be returned back with the new passport)
- Copy of old passport including the page with the latest valid visa
- Certification Letter from your institution (School, Hospital or Employer)
Send the above-mentioned (1 to 6) documents/parcel through DHL, at the following address:
Mr. Maheshwor Mani Tripathi
EMBASSY OF NEPAL,
Wisma Paradise (Level 1, 3 and 9)
No. 63 Jalan Ampang 50450
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No. 0060320201898/99
Fax no. 0060320201894
Legal Capacity to Marry Certification is issued to a Filipino (Male/Female) getting married to a Nepali Citizen in the Philippines.
Requirements in strict compliance are as follows:
- An unmarried certificate issued by his/her Village Development Committee or from the Municipality Office where the Nepali Citizen comes from;
- This unmarried certificate should be attested at the consular section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), Kathmandu;
- Copy of citizenship certificate (National ID), kindly provide the English translation as well;
- Copy of Nepal Passport;
- Copy of his/her valid Philippine Passport; and
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) of the Filipino (Male/Female) from the Philippine Statistics Authority/National Statistics Office (NSO).
Please be guided accordingly.