Embassy of Nepal, Kuala Lumpur Checklist for Passport Renewal
Passport renewal cost is RM 310. Applicant has to pay additional courier cost of RM140 for the Embassy of Nepal KL to return the new passport to Manila . The total payment is RM450 (renewal cost RM 310 and return courier cost RM 140). Directly remit the RM 450 by Western Union to Mr. Ravi Lal Bhatta (Attache) of the Embassy of Nepal, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia. (Find complete address below) Payment should be made first, before sending the parcel/documents.
NOTE: a) Payment to be made thru WESTERN UNION courier, addressed to Mr. Ravi Lal Bhatta
b) Documents/parcel to be made thru DHL courier.
Please be guided accordingly.
Documents required as follows:-
- Kindly include a photocopy of the Western Union Receipt payment of RM450 for the Embassy to confirm that applicant has paid the MRP and courier cost.
- Two (2) Passport Application Forms (Click the link to download the Passport Application Form: http://goo.gl/097dgK). Kindly print the forms in an A4 sized paper.
- Four (4) color photographs 35mm X 45mm size with white background;
- Note: 2 photos should be affixed at the application forms. Two (2) extra photos should be signed at the back.
- Original Citizenship Certificate (will be returned back with the new passport)
- Copy of old passport including the page with the latest valid visa
- Certification Letter from your institution (School, Hospital or Employer)
Send the above-mentioned (1 to 6) documents/parcel through DHL, at the following address:
Mr. Binod Mukhiya
EMBASSY OF NEPAL,
Wisma Paradise (Level 1, 3 and 9)
No. 63 Jalan Ampang 50450
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No. 0060320201898/99
Fax no. 0060320201894
TO ALL NEPALI NATIONALS IN THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
SUBJECT: MACHINE READABLE PASSPORT (MRP)
Consulate of Nepal, Manila Philippines, kindly reiterates that all hand-written passports are considered NULL AND VOID since November 24, 2015 regardless of the indicated expiration date.
Please renew your old passports to Machine Readable Passports (MRP) IMMEDIATELY, for your convenience.
PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY.
JOSE PAULO CAMPOS
Consul ad honorem
Mrs. Alice G. Puzon(Contact Person)
Adviser for Consular Affairs
Office hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm
8/F, THE PEARL MANILA HOTEL
1155 GEN. LUNA ST., ERMITA, MANILA 1000
TEL NO.: (+632) 523-4684 / (+63) 929-756-3552
VIBER: (+63) 920-946-9652
FAX NO.: (+632) 523-3117
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.consulateofnepal.ph